Wednesday, April 29, 2015

It's Way Beyond Me

Last week was crazy busy!
My grandparents came up from Georgia to celebrate my mom's birthday, everyone was getting over the flu and I still had a lot of demolition to get done.
I wanted to get everything cleaned up before they arrived, but I wasn't sure it could be done...

Gabe helped me finish up the de-shingling.
It was so tedious, I'm glad he was willing to help!
We were rocking out to Beyond Me by TobyMac when I snapped this pic...

I love this song! Not only do I enjoy the beat and guitar, but I also like the lyrics.
It is way beyond me. Even when I am working on my own projects and going through this journey, God is showing His hand in everything, whether big or small!

Once we got all the shingles done, I had no idea what to do with all those annoying bits of tar.
Thankfully, my mom remembered all the empty feed sacks my boss let's me keep!
They really came in handy. We filled the dumpster and about 12 sacks with shingle rubble.

 The shingles have been conquered!
I never want to deal with shingles again in my life...

The roof is down!
Time to call in the clean-up crew (which is me!).

Viola!
The foundation is all clean.
Now I just need to finish cleaning up the yard...

No comments:

Post a Comment