Wednesday, April 15, 2015

It's Poison!

What's poison? The siding! Yeah, this old barn is covered in aspestos siding. Hopefully I won't get lung cancer when I'm old... just kidding, sort of. I looked up this siding on the internet and apparently aspestos siding isn't as dangerous as other forms of aspestos.

 So, sporting a green shamrock bandana around my face and yielding my trusty hammer, I ripped that aspestos siding off!


Eli set up a sign next to the siding pile that read," Everyone, keep away from this wood! It is POISONOUS!" I wish I would have gotten a picture of his sign, but the rain washed it away.


So, yeah. Siding is being ripped off, and I'm stuck with a St. Patties bandana on my face in 80* weather... 
I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious...

No comments:

Post a Comment